WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS :
This is a quick-fix dessert which you can make without any fuss. Anyone who wants to make something delicious without a lot of planning/preparation/execution can pick it up.
– Strawberry – 6 nos.
– Honey – 3 table spoon.
– Ice-cream – approx. 2 scoops (any flavor).
– Rose syrup.
Fresh strawberries cut into semi-circular pieces.
Strawberry pieces coated with honey.
Honey coated strawberries kept in refrigerator.
– Take fresh strawberries. Wash them well and remove the top branch and leaf part.
– First cut each strawberry vertically into two halves. Take each half and further cut vertically to form semi circular pieces.
– Take the pieces into a bowl and pour honey over them. Mix it well with hand so that honey is coated over each piece of strawberry.
– Put the honey coated strawberries into refrigerator for approximately 2-3 hours. This will help with a little bit of marinating and will also give a good temperature to strawberries.
– Take ice-cream scoops in the serving bowl. Drop strawberry pieces over it. Pour rose syrup.
– Your quick-fix dessert is ready to be served.
Recipe Courtesy :
Zalak is a software engineer by profession. She loves to cook different dishes for family and friends.
THEHEEBEE would like to thank Zalak for sharing the recipe.