WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS :
#ByInvite #TheHeeBee #FoodiesDen
We visited Tea Trails, HSR Layout by an invite to take part in their Bubble Tea festival. The staff helped us select food pairing along with Bubble Tea. Overall experience was very good.
LOCATION AND AMBIANCE :
Outlet is located at busy HSR layout right on the main road ans surrounded by a beautiful layout. There is enough parking around the premises and in the adjacent lanes.
The outlet is spread in two floors. Ground floor has a seating area, billing counter, kitchen and wash room. First floor is a bigger seating area.
The place is kept very clean and well lit. It has ample light and makes a very good ambiance for hangout with friends, spend a good time reading book, business discussions and a nice brunch date.
Staff is very well informed and you can rely on them to help you choose the food and beverages as per your preferences.
WHAT THEHEEBEE TASTED :
Bubble Tea :
- Lychee Bubble Tea : This was the best bubble tea that we had. A perfect Lychee taste and the surprising bursts of bubbles in mouth. A #MustHave bubble tea at Tea Trails.
- Mango Bubble Tea : This was the next #MustHave bubble tea. You will love the pleasant mango taste and bursting bubbles.
- Fruit Pearl Tea : Made out of seasonal fruit, it has bubbles made out of tapioca. A very different taste and feeling.
- Taiwanese Bubble Tea : You will love this if you like taste of cold coconut milk. A very different taste with tapioca bubbles.
- Detox Latte Bubble Tea : Again another different feeling with a chilled sweet milk having a hint of turmeric to detox the body. It had tapioca bubbles.
- Smoked Chicken Sandwich : This was the dish that we liked the most. Tender chicken pieces with the perfect smoked flavor. Anyone who likes smoked flavor would like it. Rest all spices were very well balanced and bread was well roasted. It was served with pickled vegetable salad and herbed potatoes.
- Smoked Cottage Cheese Sandwich : A brilliant veg version of the smoked sandwich.
- Pasta : Very innovative pasta cooked using green tea and served with a portion of garlic bread.
We don’t want to rate on service as we went through an invite. The staff was keeping the place clean. Staff is well informed to help you with your order.
Food for two will cost around 400-500 rs which is a good deal for the quality, quantity and variety.
THEHEEBEE WILL HELP YOU FIND THE PLACE :