WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS ABOUT MINI PIZZA:
Many times we are on the lookout for some snack that can be prepared very quickly and is also fulfilling. Once when I was in a similar situation, I prepared this Mini Pizza out of the leftover sandwich bread and with some quick veggies that I had in the refrigerator.
- Slices of leftover brown sandwich bread (instead of Pizza base).
- Finely chopped onions, capsicum, and tomatoes.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Tomato ketchup or Pizza spread of your choice.
- Salt and Pepper seasoning or Chilli Flakes and Oregano seasoning.
- Take a slice of brown bread and apply butter on the side that will face the pan. Applying some butter will ensure that the crust turns roasted brown when out of the pan.
- Apply tomato ketchup or your choice of Pizza spread on the other side of the bread. Ensure that it is applied to the edges.
- Spread finely chopped onions, capsicum, and tomatoes over the ketchup/Pizza spread.
- Grate a generous amount of Mozzarella Cheese over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the seasoning of your choice.
- Let it roast in a Pizza Pan with the lid closed.
- Keep a watch as it gets ready much faster than the actual pizza.
Quick help during:
- Kids party.
- Quick bite during a party with friends.
- To impress someone with a quick snack.
- A quick healthy eating when there is limited time to cook.
- A handy snack when Pizza Base is not available around.
Do share your comments once you go through the post and prepare this dish by yourselves.
If you liked this recipe, then you will definitely like our recipe post of A QUICK STRAWBERRY CHILLER.