WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS ABOUT TATASKY WORLD SCREEN LAUNCH:
Here comes the latest offering from one of India’s leading DTH and OTT based content distributor – international video and drama content – “TataSky World Screen” – a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad-Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month.
About World Screen:
World Screen is the ingenious initiative by TataSky where the users can view carefully selected Indian and international movies and drama series through their existing DTH connection. This means, no need for any new device or connection. To add to this, the content can also be viewed through Tata Sky Mobile App and web interface (watch.tatasky.com). And it doesn’t end here, most of the shows have never been available in India on television.
All these offerings will be available to the customers at just an introductory cost of 75 Rs per month. This makes it one of the most competitive offerings for the wide audience range of TataSky.
World Screen content:
- Tata Sky World Screen will offer the ultimate quality content from across the world in multiple languages like – Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Belgium, Israel, Cuba, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Hindi, Swahili, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Subtitles will be accompanied for non-English content.
- The Movies will feature top Hollywood stars handpicked international language movies acclaimed for their narrative and cinematic skills telling stories ranging from drama to pure slam-bam, high-octane action replete with brilliant choreography and stunts.
- The Drama Series will include several international series in the likes of British, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian and Canadian crime, thriller and noir shows.
- World Screen will also feature Movie and Drama Premieres like Wallander, Happy Valley, Code 37, Team Chocolate, Prisoners of War, Babylon Berlin, Operation Chromite and Desierto.
About the launch event:
The launch at Bengaluru was fun filled. It was hosted in an upmarket gastro-pub and some well-known bloggers were invited to the event.
- The launch of TataSky World Screen was thrilling and eventful. We got a good understanding of TataSky World Screen
- The Babylon Berlin show truly met the bar that we had set high for this launch.
- Arnab Rao’s comedy show accompanied by delicious food and drinks was a great opportunity for everyone to enjoy and do some networking with fellow bloggers.
Sharing some eventful pics from the launch:
About Tata Sky
Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky‘) is a joint venture between the Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox. Incorporated in 2001 and launched services in 2006, Tata Sky is India’s leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services. With the objective of connecting to the best content in the world on any budget, any screen, anytime and anywhere, Tata Sky was the first to launch multiple products and services that redefined the subscribers viewing experience in the country. Tata Sky has been a pioneer in the HD Set-top box segment having a significant market share in the category. It has been continuously adding new channels and platform services across various genres and languages to beef up its content offering to cater to all segments of the audience. Tata Sky currently has its footprints spread across 2 lakh towns with over 18 million connections in India.
Similar posts by TheHeeBee: