WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS :
One day we were passing by Bannerghatta Road during lunch hours. While searching for a lunch place, we spotted this place and planned to have lunch here. Food turned out to be very delicious. Ambiance and service needs improvement. Below is our detailed experience.
- Located right on the main road and easy to spot through the big boards.
- Cuisine : Multi-cuisine. Non-vegetarian Biryani is their strong hold. Also serves North Indian and Chinese cuisine.
- Serves Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food.
- Operating hours : 11.30 AM to 4.00 PM. 6.30 PM to 10.30 PM.
- One level of dining area – on 1st Floor.
- Provision to accommodate solo guest as well as big group.
- Parcel and Home-Delivery service available.
- Two-wheeler parking available.
- Payment mode : Cash only.
WHAT THEHEEBEE TASTED :
Egg Biryani & Chicken Biryani with Raita and Salan : Both the Biryani were very delicious. Ambiance and interiors will make you doubt the food till it arrives.. but taste of Biryani turned the tables. It had very delicious aroma and very good level of spices. Rice also tasted of very good quality. As soon as Biryani arrived, we were amazed by the aroma. It was finger licking good. Salan and Raita were good accompaniments.
At the first impression the place does not resonate the delicious Biryani that it serves. It is dark and there is a good scope on cleanliness. Air-conditioning is also not up to mark and fans are the only rescue. Some attention to this will make it a better place for Biryani lovers.
SERVICE : Service was slow and casual. When we reached, there was only one more table occupied and the staff were enjoying their time in one corner. Though the place was empty it took couple of asks for water etc. Again a improvement on service will make it lovely for Biryani lovers.
Meal for two will cost around 500– 600 Rs.
THEHEEBEE WILL HELP YOU FIND THE PLACE :
Contact Details :