WHAT THEHEEBEE SAYS :
Many a times there is a tug-of-war between our brain and our heart!! One says give me something very delicious & tasty, while the other says give me something very healthy!! Once upon a time we were in a similar situation and that is when we came across this Palak Paneer Masala by Eastern Condiments which is among their innovative “Easy 3 Step Cooking” series.
It is high on health parameter as it contains lots of healthy vegetables, fresh Palak Puree and fresh Paneer. Its very easy to cook and gets ready in few mins without having the kitchen get messy.
Palak Paneer turned out to be very delicious. It had all the balanced spices and the creamy texture in it. With the first spoon it created a pleasant feeling on the taste buds. We had it with Kerala Parota. The combination became a hit.
The pack has mention about the ingredients. It is very precise and we followed that :
- One pack of Eastern Palak Paneer Masala
- Boiled Palak Puree : 300g
- Paneer : 150g
- Tomatoes : 150g (2 nos)
- Milk : 1.5 Cup
A very easy 3 step cooking method is mentioned on the back of the pack. We just followed that and were sorted out in few mins :
- Mix the entire pack of spice mix with 1.5 Cup of milk to make a paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds. Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 mins on a medium flame.
- Add spice mix paste and cook till oil separates. Add boiled Palak Puree, Paneer cubes, 2 tbsp butter and cook for 2-3 mins. Garnish with grated paneer and serve hot with roti or rice.
Below is the demonstration of the recipe :
The final dish :
We highly recommend to try Eastern Masala Palak Paneer masala. It is a perfect option for anyone looking for a quick healthy meal option. Treat your guests on this, they will lick their fingers!!